The APA Exam Scholarship provides financial support to astrology students wishing to undertake the FAA Examinations. Scholarships are available on an annual basis with no more than one scholarship per year per student. Successful applicants may apply again for assistance with further exams, as long as they pass the exams they have sat. Scholarships are available for candidates who are planning to sit the following exams:
- Interpretation Exam
- Relationships& Specialist Techniques Exam
- Calculation Exam
- Dynamic Exam
Click here to access the APA’s Exam Scholarship information page.
Guidelines for Applicants
To be eligible for this package the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be a current member of the FAA and an Australian resident.
- Be intending to sit all four of the FAA Examinations over the next few years. Preference will be given to students who have already [successfully] begun the FAA examination process.
- Be planning to become an APA member when they are qualified and be willing to undertake the supervision necessary to become an accredited professional astrologer.
- Be able to provide a written application sent by email to APA stating the reasons how / why the sponsorship would assist them. This may or may not be due to financial hardship.
More details of the scholarship along with instructions for applicants are available in the document, A.P.A. Exam Scholarship Guidelines for Candidates, which you can read by clicking the following link – www.apainc.org.au
Application close date to be advised and successful applicants will be notified.